Vending Machine Locations That Have Highly Unusual Vending Products!
Published: Friday, September 30, 2011
If you are on the go and need a snack or drink fast, a vending machine can be your best friend. If you are looking for something bigger like a hamburger, or even a live crab, some locations for vending machines have it.
Vending machines placement depends on the items being sold, and hiring a vending locator can help you obtain profitable vending machine locations. Vending machines sometimes sell unusual items. Here are a few quirky food vending machines and where they are located:
- Hamburger vending machine. In northeast Tokyo, Japan, hamburgers are sold through a vending machine placed on the sidewalk on the side of a burger joint. The coin-operated burger vending machine is located right outside Tateishi Burger, a retro hamburger place. The burgers are cooked by chefs in a kitchen, and the machine, attached to the kitchen, is manually operated with a piece of string. The machine dispenses about 30 burgers each day!
- Live crab vending machine. In Nanjing, China, vending machines with placements in the subway system sell live hairy crabs, a regional delicacy. They are kept at 41 degrees Fahrenheit, enough to keep them alive but sleepy in their tight plastic container. For about 2 to 7 dollars, a live crab could be yours if you visit these vending machine locations.
- Lettuce vending machines: Tokyo-based Dentsu sells portable garden vending machines that sell small pieces of farmable land. Named Chefs Farm, the locations for these vending machines are wherever restaurateurs would frequent. They sell up to 60 heads of lettuce a day in a refrigerated, climate-controlled vending machine complete with fluorescent lighting. Vegetable seeds are planted on sponges placed on five metal frames.
- French bread vending machines. In Paris, France, baker Jean-Louis Hecht sells fresh French bread 24 hours a day with his automated baguette dispenser. The bread vending machine locations are outside of his two bakeries, giving night owls an opportunity to soak in some bread after soaking in some drinks.
- Pizza vending machines. In Italy, vending machine locations house machines making and selling one of the most famous Italian dishes. In just two-and-a-half minutes and for 5 Euros (six dollars), these machines use infrared rays to make the dough, spread the toppings and sauce and bake the pizza. These machines are now on their way to the United States!
- Egg vending machines. In Japan, vending machines even sell eggs. Insert some coins and a netted batch of a dozen eggs are at your fingerprints.
These are just some of the unusual food items sold out of vending machines. Some machines sell hot soup, French fries, canned bread, rice, and grilled hot dogs. No matter what you sell out of your vending machines, hiring a vending machine locator will put you one step ahead of your competition. They know the vending industry and how to get quality locations.
All Vending Machine Locators.Com Has Located Bulk Candy Machines And Soda And Snack Vending Machines For 17 Years.Thousands Of Machines successfully located for hundreds of vendor.Dozens of references available.
Other Recent Articles